Monday, March 25, 2013

Jennifer Jason Leigh /Weeds (Part 3)

Jennifer Jason Leigh
Weeds (Part Three)
 
"I Can't Believe How Much More Fun This
Has Been Since I Got A Penis. 
And Keeping The Vagina To Go With
It Was A Stroke Of Brilliance!" 

Famous For:
  • Daughter Of "Combat!" Star Vic Morrow (Who was killed by a helicopter that crashed on the set of "Twilight Zone: The Movie" when she was a young girl'.)
  • "Fast Times At Ridgemont High" (1982) which by the way was my personal favorite moment EVER in cinema. 
 
Remember these two girls?
    Jennifer Had This Scene:
    Thought It Couldn't Get Any Better But Then
    Phoebe Cates Showed Up!!!
    No Teenage Boy Will Ever Forget Where He Was The Day Phoebe Came Out Of That Pool!
     
    Sorry, I got sidetracked.  Let's get back to:
     
    Famous For (cont.):
  • "Backdraft" (1992)
  • "Single White Female (1992)
  • "Road To Perdition" (2002)
  • "The Machinist" (2004)
  • "Weeds" (2009-2012)
  • "Revenge" (2012/TV) 
  • Back To Our
    Feature Presentation!
    You Know You Were Going To Look Again
    "Whose Little Girl Is Ticklish?
    "Come On, Whose Little Girl Is Ticklish?
    "Can't Remember...Did I Leave The Stove On?
    "Did I Remember To Put The Neighbors Puppy In It?"
    "Oww, Cool, Fart Bubble!"
    "Dude, Does This Look Infected?
    LET'S GO TO THE BEACH WITH JENNIFER!

Jennifer, I'm not a doctor but you seem to have quite a bit of swelling in the chestal area since I last saw you.  Here, let me check those...

No comments:

Post a Comment