That Wasn't Her.
Let's Try Again:
she did voice-over throughout the film.
This went uncredited.
Others Thought Linda Must Have Gotten Really Raggity Ass
Fugly Between Films So Producers Cut Her Out.
It's Not For Me To Judge But I Have Seen Photos And She Does Seem To Be Starting To Look More Like The 1st Pic Than
The One Directly Above.
Not That There's Anything Wrong With That.
- Former LA Lakers Cheerleader
- "Terminator Salvation" (2009)
- "Falling Skies" (2011-2012/TV)
- One Of America's Great Wackos!
- One Of Tim Burton's ("Edward Scissor Hands") Favorites Appearing In Many Of His Films
- Johnny Depp Is Godfather To Her Child With Burton
- "A Room With A View" (1985)
- "Frankenstein" (1994)
- "Merlin" (1998/TV Mini-Series)
- "Fight Club" (1999)
- "Charlie And The Chocolate Factory" (2005)
- "Corpse Bride" (2005-Voice)
- Harry Potter Series of Movies (2007-2011)
- "Alice In Wonderland" (2010)
- "The King's Speech" (2010)
- "Les Miserables" (2012)
- "The Lone Ranger" (2013)
I Think That Could Really Work.
I'd Make A Great Aunt Bee.
Lindsay Lohan Could Play My Best Friend Clara!
Note To Self; Talk To Tim Burton And Lindsay About That.
We Could Have A Couple Of Kids...One Black And One Mormon.