That's famous stage actress Sarah Bernhart (Not Sandra Bernhard) from an 1873 photo (top left). Silent screen star Theda Bara (top right) in the early 1900s and then things got really weird. People started getting naked then famous!!! Paris Hilton & Kim Kardashian led the charge.
I've included a "Famous For" section to include major films, music, awards, etc. to help you identify celebrities. You may not be looking at their faces at all times. Please indulge me as I've thrown some trivia under that section. I realize that Bo Derek losing the "Bond Girl" role in "A View To A Kill" to Tanya Roberts is not something she is "Famous For".
Any and all comments, suggestions and requests for your favorites are welcome. I just ask that you keep things light and have some fun. No arguments. You may not find Tara Reid's nipples to your taste but someone else may find them fascinating. By the way, she's fixed that. Her Nipples are now very nice. Those of you who complained should send her a nice "Thank You" card.
And we begin with America's first true on screen Superstar...
- Many believe Marilyn to be the sexiest celebrity in history.
- Gentlemen Prefer Blonds (1953)
- The Seven Year Itch (1955)
- Bus Stop (1956)
- Some Like It Hot (1959)
- The Misfits (1961/Her Final Film)
- Marrying Joe DiMaggio and playwright Arthur Miller
- Rumored affairs with President John F Kennedy and his brother Robert Kennedy.
- Her death by overdose. Still debated; suicide, accident or murder.
And The Way Women "Air Dried" Before The Blow Dryer